The Rolex Sky Dweller, which is produced in 3 different metals. The Sky Dweller is offered in pink gold on a leather strap, White gold on bracelet, and yellow gold on a bracelet.
What is so special about the Sky Dweller one might ask? Well, this is the first time Rolex has produced a complicated watch. A complicated watch that combines double time zone and annual calendar with the simplicity & ease of use only found with Rolex watches.
The Sky Dweller features an annual date calendar that is set automatically. It also features double time zone capabilities that in essence give it a broader perspective.
Here are some of the functions that the Rolex Sky Dweller has:
What type of dials does the Rolex Sky Dweller comes with?
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Materials: Comes in 18kt yellow, white, and everose gold
- Bezel: Fluted Bidirectional rotatable ring command
- Waterproffness: 100m/330ft
- Movement: 24 hour display on off centre disc
- Second time zone via independent rapid setting of the hour hand
- Instantaneous annual calendar at 3 o’clock with SAROS system
- Month display via 12 apertures around the circumference of the dial
- Oscillator: Paramagentic blue PARACHROM hairspring
- High Performance PARAFLEX shock absorbers
On the Yellow Gold model it comes with champagne, sunray finish. On the White Gold model it comes with Ivory, satin finish. On the everose gold model it comes with Chocolate, sunray finish.
Moving along to the bracelet the Sky Dweller comes with an interesting new Oyster, three piece solid end links as well as claps that have 5mm easylink comfort extension. Bracelets come in 18kt white and yellow gold. As for the everose Sky Dweller model it comes with the brown alligator leather with an 18kt everose gold folding clasp.